Lost In The Maze


My existence fades away,
I have forgotten where I lay,
My past in front of my eyes flickers,
And my future with itself bickers.

Ask time, he knows,
Since when in this maze I have been trapped,
Again and again to this stone red,
By everyone, I have been whacked.

Sometimes, those sweet old memories do twinkle,
But my present blocks it completely,
Infinite times, this life I have tried to read,
But, its words every time successfully camouflage themselves.

Overhead the death-clouds blow
The pace of this life is unbearably slow.
In my whole path, only did insurmountable challenges did God suffuse,
But can I forever about this fact muse?

PS - This too, I wrote in school, in 10th most probably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING (ELSE) MATTERS

A GOODBYE TO GOODBYE

FIRST LOVE