Again And More


Love

You thorn my heart
Thorn it a thousand times over
I love you still

Every thorn that you lunge
To the walls of this heart
I carefully wreathe

I tell myself
Each shall one day
Bloom a rose
Even if it doesn't
The hope breeds
Reason enough to live, wait.

Precariously on these clouds
Of hope and fear
High above this world
I stand
Looking, waiting for you to come
Take me away
And fly away now and forever

Else
Like always
Fall

This rushing wind
Blows in my direction
I can feel it
And I know it's you
But lost I remain
If it's coming to embrace me
Or running past, away from me.

Anyway
I will fornever forget
As this wind, you touched me.
And it felt like eternity.

Love
Again and more
Forever and ever more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST LOVE

NOTHING (ELSE) MATTERS

A GOODBYE TO GOODBYE