Again And No More


You are the silhouette
Of long lost happiness
Over the dark backdrop of sadness

Without you
The silence is never silent
Disturbed by the shrieks
Of my forlorn heart
For you

It's been long since
I have been held captive
By darkness. By you.

I have waited long
Now I must run
And unshackle myself
From the dark alleys
Of my own arrested mind

Not to you
But away
From you
Far away

But as I run
Won't the wind
That blows in your direction
Remind me of you
Anyway
That's how the fickle wind blows
Laughing at you as you run
From everything

The birds of twilight
Of which you are one
Always deceive me
And fly into the darkness
Leaving me behind
My dreams incomplete

I wanted to fly
But you never took me along

Love
Again and no more
Never again and never more
Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING (ELSE) MATTERS

A GOODBYE TO GOODBYE

FIRST LOVE